Sunday, August 26, 2012

Penang Food Restaurant

Date
26 August 2012

Reviews
Ambience: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Cleanliness: 3/5
Price: < $15 pp

Verdict
When my partner and I walked in the restaurant, we were greeted by very friendly waiting staffs. This restaurant serves not only Penang food but Malaysian food in general. I was so excited to find Prawn Noodle (my favorite Penang food - Hokkien Mee) on the menu but to my disappointment, that was sold out during noon. So I ordered a Laksa instead (recommended by the waiting staff). This is a Singaporean/KL type Curry Laksa, of which soup is made of coconut milk. I still have not found the authentic Penang Laksa (the fish based soup) in Perth. My partner had a crispy noodle with Cantonese sauce (Shang Meen). We loved what we had and will definitely go back earlier next time to try the Prawn Noodle.

Address
175 William Street, Northbridge 6003

Tel
(08) 93287119

Photos
Penang Food Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment