Saturday, September 29, 2012

To To Vietnamese

Date
23 September 2012

Reviews
Ambience: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Cleanliness: 3/5
Price: < $15 pp

Verdict
It was a Sunday noon, the restaurant was packed with people. I was so excited to see Vietnamese coffee on the menu as the coffee would be served with traditional Vietnamese coffee glass (slow drip filter). Without a second thought, I ordered the coffee. Despite being packed with customers, the foods were served very fast. I had a beef noodle, the beef was so fresh and the soup was so tasty! I loved the coffee too. My friends had a Vietnamese chicken rice and a combination noodle soup. They were pleased with their foods too. I will visit this restaurant again when I feel like eating hot beef noodle soup!

Address
875 Albany Highway, East Victoria Park 6101

Tel
(08) 93552388

Photos
To To Vietnamese on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment